PDA

View Full Version : The Future of Lahana Forums

PRangerX
11/24/07, 11:36 PM
Alright, I have been talking about this for a long time now. I mentioned how moving Lahana Forums fully to PRO-board was one of my ideas. Well its going to happen. I was able to restore all the posts Virginian deleted. Once I am done with some clean up work, I will upload all the stuff over hear to PRO-Board. There will be a Lahana Forums folder that will have all the forums here as subforums. At which point this domain will shut down and become a parked domain of PRO-Board. Everything here will be at PRO-board however. So no one is losing anything. And it will be harder for the spambot to mess with us. Plus we get to use Vbulletin.

Asleepintheelement
11/25/07, 12:11 PM
Alright, I have been talking about this for a long time now. I mentioned how moving Lahana Forums fully to PRO-board was one of my ideas. Well its going to happen. I was able to restore all the posts Virginian deleted. Once I am done with some clean up work, I will upload all the stuff over hear to PRO-Board. There will be a Lahana Forums folder that will have all the forums here as subforums. At which point this domain will shut down and become a parked domain of PRO-Board. Everything here will be at PRO-board however. So no one is losing anything. And it will be harder for the spambot to mess with us. Plus we get to use Vbulletin.

w00t!!

JasonDavidFrankFan4Life
12/02/07, 09:46 PM
and you don't tell me or raven... HELLO!!!!!!!! raven runs this, i'm just the mastermind behind it all. the revolution was my idea. i won't let you do this. this is not going to happen. i will NOT let you ruin this site!!!!

Sweetened Angel
12/11/07, 09:04 PM
ok i got idea beside fussing all you want. anyway, how about lahana forum change into
powered by bulletin that one can easy block bot away and never bother post it again.

this lahana forum will be safe wont shut down.

JasonDavidFrankFan4Life
12/12/07, 12:48 AM
don't need that. there's a thing in the admin controls to get rid of the bots. no one has ever thought to use it, but i noticed back when some of the group was on the invisionfree boards that ed made for RangerMania.

Asleepintheelement
12/15/07, 10:33 PM
don't need that. there's a thing in the admin controls to get rid of the bots. no one has ever thought to use it, but i noticed back when some of the group was on the invisionfree boards that ed made for RangerMania.

there is no function to do that. I had to personally ban every name/ip address that came my way. I have been slacking because of High School reasons, but there is basically no other way.

DarkMan
12/17/07, 12:36 PM

can you calm down already dont raise your blood pressure up about new site things besides it doesn't matter what site or whatever happens all i want is a place to hang out and talk to my friends and if you dont agree with me logan that you should calm down tough

joe just opinionating myself no meaness out of that

JasonDavidFrankFan4Life
12/18/07, 12:11 AM
tell me this joe, explain to me why rangerx isn't listening to those who have said they'll leave if they can't have the lahana forums? isn't the purpose to retain members, not lose them? see, this is exactly why we shouldn't move. no one listens though. you all. i'm done.... since no one wants to listen to me, i'm through. the revolution's going to die without me around. every single one of you going over. can't believe you all would get rid of the lahana forums.... i'm done....

DarkMan
12/19/07, 08:31 PM
you need to calm down before you break something