PDA

View Full Version : a new group for us but being opinionated

DarkMan
07/08/07, 02:26 AM
i have an idea why don't we get a new group for us members of a round table like the knights of the round table the revolution is an ok group in my opinion but this is a new year sorry shelia no offense too you really im still being respectful too you there should be a group that does protect people im gonna put this as an example you know the jedi knights in star wars they were a group who was into peace and they called themselves keepers of the peace

now what i suggest that we should have a board group called the lahana knights that does bring peace and justice to this site so if anyone thinks thats a good idea well think about it i mean it should be about emma i may have been redeemed from my problems with revenge but i want to do the best i can as a member of this group and a friend to razi abby and rae
and joe

think about this idea people i hope that people think this idea will be good for us all

The Eye of Isis
07/22/07, 05:41 PM
Nice idea. But it has already been done. Raven and his friends already formed the Lahana Knights 3 years ago during the first forum wars. Don't you remember? They were also know as the Fellowship of the Singer. lol :D Besides why must the Revolution disband?

.:Isis:.

DarkMan
07/27/07, 09:10 PM
no no no no not disbanded regrouped

The Eye of Isis
08/01/07, 10:29 AM
The Revolution don't need to regroup really. Things are fine. As was stated before, things are peaceful. When things get tough there is what's called a call to arms. When other members come and lend support. I represent the New Paradigm since Horace and Anubis are away. And, my Ravey is Revolution along with Razi. So things are well taken care of. If it is a faction of your own you seek please feel free my friend. But, we are fine as we are. :)

DarkMan
08/01/07, 09:02 PM
okey dokey

Asleepintheelement
08/07/07, 09:44 AM
The Revolution don't need to regroup really. Things are fine. As was stated before, things are peaceful. When things get tough there is what's called a call to arms. When other members come and lend support. I represent the New Paradigm since Horace and Anubis are away. And, my Ravey is Revolution along with Razi. So things are well taken care of. If it is a faction of your own you seek please feel free my friend. But, we are fine as we are. :)

^
agreed.

Esther
09/18/07, 09:11 PM
is anyone picking out the new name for the forum?..i have dibbs on "The Lahana Knights!"..if that's going to happen...