PDA

View Full Version : New Year suggestions

Razi
12/26/06, 01:29 PM
Okay everyone. I believe that this forum is long overdue for a rennovation! So, here I want everyone to put in their input to what they think we need. I am offering suggestions such as

~More Topic threads (for more of a general picture, since this isn't emma's official forum anymore)

~New Skin (which I would be very grateful if someone could help me with)

~ETC.

So everyone, put your input here and we will make several decisions to help bring this forum
*back to life
*and a clean, spam free environment

Also, as an ADMIN, I would like to try to promote some people to mods and some of our current mods to Admin stats. Any suggestions on who should get promoted should go here as well.

If you don't feel comfortable with posting your ideas on the forum, PM me about your ideas ASAP. I would like to get some input soon in order to make a decision.

I look forward to reading your input.

-Razi

greywolf
01/05/07, 12:44 AM
We might could use an Intro place for when we get new members.

And Maybe since we aren't just about Emma anymore we could have four boards on TV, Movies, Music, and Books and such.

The Eye of Isis
01/05/07, 02:34 AM
Razi you are totally right. We do need a change. Ms. Lahana made herself very clear about not wanting anything to do with this forum. So it needs a brand new direction. Greywolf has a nice idea. Expand things a bit. And as far as admins go. I think RavenX deserves a promotion due to his ablity to handle "certain members" if you know what I mean. And he's sweet. hehe. :lol:

.:Isis:.

RavenX
01/05/07, 11:44 AM
I agree aswell. Change is good Razi. :) And thanks Isis the vote of confidence and the compliment. 8) Razi I think greywolf is on to something, too.

~Razi~

DarkMan
01/06/07, 06:54 PM
actually guys i suggested it we need to bring this place back to life

Razi
01/06/07, 07:45 PM
actually guys i suggested it we need to bring this place back to life

that is true. you were the one to bring this to my attention and i thank you for that.

-Razi

DarkMan
01/08/07, 09:05 AM
sorry i wont be able to be around untill this resolved war is completed

Razi
01/08/07, 07:02 PM
okay...........so everyone remember that I need some suggestions if we are gonna make some changes.

-Razi

DarkMan
01/12/07, 10:19 AM
making certain members mods

Razi
01/14/07, 12:47 AM
ok, well I made some new threads, let me know what you guys think.

What other changes should be done guys?

-Razi

RavenX
01/15/07, 04:25 PM
Well. for starters....a new skin and layout would be nice. I was a member of the Original lahana forums. I joined back in early '05. So this site has so much value and so many memories to me. But, a new name is in order as well. Emma didn't even want this place here in the end. So Keeping this place in her name is only a painful reminder. Change is needed, That's my opinion. If you want to talk more about it Razi you know where to find me buddy. Later.

~the RaVeN~

kiraford5
01/16/07, 05:52 AM
i agree with that!i dont know what to name the forums but thats a great idea Raven.

DarkMan
01/24/07, 10:40 AM
i know the unoffical fan site

and we change the banner to have one picture of each favorate tv anime show of what we watch

kiraford5
01/25/07, 10:01 PM
or, we can change the BG to a power ranger one! or something like that...

I can make a banner if you want, just tell me who of and i can see what i can do!

DarkMan
01/26/07, 11:50 PM
see if u can put different rangers on there

kiraford5
01/27/07, 10:58 AM
from what season?

Razi
01/27/07, 02:53 PM
it doesn't matter. maybe if you made a couple different ones, than we can decide which ones we want to be the new header. Just use your good judgement Mel, it doesn't have to be anything specific. :)

-Razi

DarkMan
01/27/07, 04:44 PM
thats the idea kira it really wouldn't matter what rangers are there after all a banner is a banner but it's how it is made from the heart thats what really counts

The Eye of Isis
01/27/07, 11:10 PM
thats the idea kira it really wouldn't matter what rangers are there after all a banner is a banner but it's how it is made from the heart thats what really counts

Indeed, I'm sure it will be wonderful Mel. :)

.:Isis:,

kiraford5
01/28/07, 12:17 AM
thankies for your confidence in me!

I will work on them after i get some sleep! its like midnight and i just watched like, 5 episodes of supernatural on my computer.

Night everyone!

i guess i'll try to make about 5 or 6 different ones or so!

Bye!

DarkMan
01/28/07, 03:37 PM
get some sleep

kiraford5
01/29/07, 10:53 PM
what size do the banners need to be?

DarkMan
01/30/07, 10:36 AM
a banner like yours melanie

kiraford5
01/30/07, 12:20 PM
those are 500x200, i dont think that that would be big enough!

the size of the banner that says Lahana Forums is 756x154

Razi, Raven, Jennifer, what size do you think that they need to be?

kiraford5
02/02/07, 08:01 PM
Okay...I'm not sure if they're really good or not. You decide...if you want some diffrent ones, just tell me and i can do them!

They should be the same size as the Lahana Forums Banner

http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c337/willturner5/pink.png

http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c337/willturner5/green2.png

http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c337/willturner5/green1.png

http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c337/willturner5/finshed2.png

http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c337/willturner5/finishedone.png

let me know what you think!

kiraford5
02/02/07, 08:02 PM
if you like a certain style but want something changed, like for instance, a background or text in one, just tell me!

Asleepintheelement
07/04/07, 03:28 PM
well, i believe this:

if we want to bring emma back to this place, we need a total overhaul. I propose new skins (which i can help with), a complete forums wipe (which means all topics, and posts gone, with new forums and subforums) NEW attitudes, and no more fighting, which i propose new rules changes which I add: "Fighting results in ban" Becaue the fighting and the attitudes basically drove this place apart and made emma leave. So I say to hell with all of the stuff now, and to a brand new start. If you guys need help, you can IM me, i posted it up somewhere, if not Raven and Travis has it.

I'll get to work on the skins and post some up.

Asleepintheelement
07/04/07, 06:05 PM
here is one, ill post more later.
http://i122.photobucket.com/albums/o269/jgregoire1992/LahanaForumsskin1.jpg