View Full Version : JDFF4L's Art

JasonDavidFrankFan4Life
03/01/06, 10:56 PM
http://i2.tinypic.com/ou49l2.gif

Sweetened Angel
03/01/06, 11:01 PM
it pretty cool pic. i like it. :)

03/02/06, 01:42 AM
That's pretty good. Keep up the good work.

Darth_Vader
03/02/06, 08:36 AM

i call her artwork

the many coloring faces of emma lahana

JasonDavidFrankFan4Life
03/02/06, 12:12 PM

i call her artwork

the many coloring faces of emma lahana

no. it's called The Many Colors Of Emma Lahana. like it says. duh! if the name of it is different from what it says, i'll post it.

Darth_Vader
03/02/06, 12:19 PM
thats my opinion shelia

emma has many different colored faces thats what i call it

you call it whatever

but thats what i call it

JasonDavidFrankFan4Life
03/02/06, 12:21 PM
thats my opinion shelia

emma has many different colored faces thats what i call it

you call it whatever

but thats what i call it

travis, it's my art. call it what it's suppose to be called or i ain't posting any other art on here.

Darth_Vader
03/02/06, 12:22 PM
i know it's your art

sheesh

JasonDavidFrankFan4Life
03/02/06, 12:26 PM
whatever.

Darth_Vader
03/02/06, 12:28 PM
anyways it's excellent work

Razi
03/02/06, 08:35 PM
Colorful, bright, beautiful.......It's Brilliant! Great job Sheila!

-Razi

kiraford5
03/02/06, 09:11 PM
I think you did a great job shiela.

And not to, like, get in the middle of stuff between you and travis but i dont call the mona lisa, the mona lisa. I call it wierd girl in painting. Everyone doesnt call art the same things. My brother calls it the lisa mona cause he's just wierd, but everyone has their own name for various artwork.

JasonDavidFrankFan4Life
03/02/06, 09:27 PM

And not to, like, get in the middle of stuff between you and travis but i dont call the mona lisa, the mona lisa. I call it wierd girl in painting. Everyone doesnt call art the same things. My brother calls it the lisa mona cause he's just wierd, but everyone has their own name for various artwork.

sorry it's a pet peeve of mine. i hate it when people don't call something what it actually is.

Darth_Vader
03/03/06, 12:15 AM
SoRrY

(Says it in sarcastic tone)

kiraford5
03/03/06, 08:53 AM

sorry it's a pet peeve of mine. i hate it when people don't call something what it actually is.

its okay. i just wanted you to know its normal

JasonDavidFrankFan4Life
03/03/06, 11:12 AM
SoRrY

(Says it in sarcastic tone)

don't do that. i hate sarcastic people.....

Darth_Vader
03/06/06, 10:12 AM
sorry

_yellowford_
03/07/06, 08:28 PM

Wonderful, except that the top right and bottom right the nose is kind of fading in with the face (happens to me when I play with images). Take no offense please, I've been playing around with images and the nose goes away...Sharp and colorful *thumbs up*

03/07/06, 10:32 PM
Alright Welcome Back _yellowford_. You're right about the nose in the two corners but I didn't even notice it untill I went back and looked.

Like I said before good job Shiela.

Darth_Vader
03/08/06, 09:13 AM
good too see you whoever you are?

AxelRose
06/07/06, 06:19 PM

I call it Da Vinci in Drag

_yellowford_
06/09/06, 04:17 PM
*snorts* some people actually do think it IS Da Vinci in drag... :roll:

JasonDavidFrankFan4Life
06/19/06, 02:13 AM
new kirommy banner:

kirommy aquarius (http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d84/blackrose2220/power%20rangers%20banners/kirommy_aquarius.jpg)

it's not the best in the world but i haven't done kirommy banners in a while. gotta start simple and work up to more complicated things.

*~~JasonDavidFrankFan4Life~~*

_yellowford_
07/18/06, 11:51 AM
It's pretty good. What program did you use, persay?

JasonDavidFrankFan4Life
08/27/06, 02:04 PM
It's pretty good. What program did you use, persay?

it's actually a very simple program i use. probably the most cheesy program around. i use Paint. i actually recently got Paint Shop Pro7 and have yet to figure out how to use it so i'm stuck with paint until i figure it out. all of m banners are made with paint. my many colors of emma thing was made in Open Office that i downloaded off of www.fanfiction.net just go there and download open office and make sure u get the Open Office Draw program. i got all the Open Office programs so i could learn how to use them all for different things.