PDA

View Full Version : Guest Posting is now restricted

PRangerX
02/27/06, 12:06 AM
Guest posting is now restricted in every forum except board comments. This means you will have to register an account to post outside of board comments. Registering is free and easy. So there shouldn't be a problem. I am keeping Board Comments open so visitors can have a vioce. As long as it doesn't become a problem it will stay that way. I feel this will help the board me more organized.

Anonymous
02/27/06, 12:54 PM
Guest posting is now restricted in every forum except board comments. This means you will have to register an account to post outside of board comments. Registering is free and easy. So there shouldn't be a problem. I am keeping Board Comments open so visitors can have a vioce. As long as it doesn't become a problem it will stay that way. I feel this will help the board me more organized.

i still think you are wrong about doing this. but i'm not gonna argue. i'll just go back to RangerMania since they allow guest posting!

*~~JasonDavidFrankFan4Life~~*

p.s. you just lost a member, me, because you turned off the guest posting.

kiraford5
02/27/06, 03:02 PM

i still think you are wrong about doing this. but i'm not gonna argue. i'll just go back to RangerMania since they allow guest posting!

I like the no guest posting. It allows the admins and mods to know who's on their board!

Darth_Vader
02/27/06, 03:03 PM

get over it shelia besides this is his forum after all and we all have to follow the rules after all

Anonymous
02/27/06, 05:54 PM

get over it shelia besides this is his forum after all and we all have to follow the rules after all

well, FIRST OFF, IT'S NOT PRANGERX'S BOARD!!! IT'S EMMA'S!!!! GET IT RIGHT AND DIDN'T I TELL YOU TO SHUT THE HELL UP LIKE 300 TIMES ALREADY????

Darth_Vader
02/27/06, 07:25 PM
he and razi both run the board therefore it's theres too work with

Anonymous
02/27/06, 08:00 PM

Oh wow....we lost one member it the end of the world! lol You are being a drama queen. Maybe this place will be better off with you gone. All you seem to do is stir things up. Now, if you want to behave and not fuss all the time. Then please stay. And, thank you Vader for remaining calm. I'm off.

<l<>l<>l> We are watching.

Anonymous
02/27/06, 08:49 PM

Oh wow....we lost one member it the end of the world! lol You are being a drama queen. Maybe this place will be better off with you gone. All you seem to do is stir things up. Now, if you want to behave and not fuss all the time. Then please stay. And, thank you Vader for remaining calm. I'm off.

hey now, i'm just saying i think it's stupid. is it wrong to voice my opinon, last time i checked, the constitution said i could. i'm just saying that stuff and i'm not gonna log on. and it is techincally emma's board. it has her name on it and she calls it hers. i think i would say it's emma's board. i have yet to see this thing say PRangerX Forums. i know i'm a fricken drama queen. you gotta be when people don't do their jobs and ban people when there is proof of bashing and stalking other people! gosh, learn people. i'm an admin at 2 forums and it runs more smoothy than this cuz we do our jobs. i am the most officiant admin around and ya know what, people thank me for keeping the forums clean.

RavenX
02/27/06, 10:58 PM

Look Horace. We don't need your additude, ok. Comments like this "Maybe this place will be better off with you gone" will not be tolerated. You guys can disagree...it's freedom of speech. But, lets keep the dissing to ourselfs. Thanks. Oh and I under what you to our talking about. This IS Emma's forum. And, PRangerX, Razi and us mods are doing the best we can to keep it clean here. And, Shelia...as you know I've been a admin 4 times and a mod 6 times. The rest of the team are very capable as well. So don't worry things are under control here. Relax and enjoy yourself. 8)

~The Raven~

Anonymous
02/27/06, 11:06 PM
Ra....is that you? Okay then JDFF4L. I apologize for my comment. I'm here as a peaceful guess. Not to piss people off. Bye.

We are watching you. <l<>l<>l>

PRangerX
02/28/06, 05:55 PM
Actually, this is my board. I own the domain and pay for the hosting. That said ,since this is her offical forum, Emma's wishes will be carried out whenever she chooses to make them.

You guys seem to want this board to be more structured. Getting rid of guest posting on the other forums will help acheive that goal. I mean think about it, if I ban someone what's to stop them from coming back as a guest? Its not like it costs anything or is hard to have an account here. Most boards do not allow guest posting, so I am hardly doing anything unheard of. If you want to leave that is your decision. I wish you the best of luck. If you have proof of stalking and other unwanted behavior pm me with it. I would glady take care of any offenders.

But just out of couristy what is Ranger Mania ( url please?). Its got nothing to do with this, I just want to know what site it is.

Sweetened Angel
02/28/06, 06:07 PM
i agree, it not too hard log in. it all you do is log in then post it here or anywhere. if
you guy can not log in then ask or pm to prangerX to help you.

Darth_Vader
02/28/06, 09:16 PM
i agree with you ranger x

and shelia i hate to say i told you so

but i told you so (not in a rude manner ranger x)

PRangerX
03/01/06, 12:11 AM
I think its best to close this thread. Shiela if you can PM me the link to Ranger Mania please.