PDA

View Full Version : who own this board?

Tristianity
05/10/02, 07:34 PM
can anybody tell me who runs this board? in all this time, i still don't know who it is that maintains this place. and, whoever that is, have they... been around lately?

symbolic agony
05/11/02, 05:56 AM
Chronoranger has been gone for a really long time. I thinkwe are getting close to a year since he has been around. I hink it was summer when he dissapeared.

ForeverBlue
05/11/02, 11:24 AM
Yeah, somewhere there around June or July. Cuberanger chatted with him on AOL Messenger one day (3 weeks ago I think), she asked him about if he was bringing the PRO site back, he said he doesn't plan to bring the site back at all. He lost interest in it. She didn't ask him if he was going to come here to this board.

David64ca
05/11/02, 04:00 PM
I have killed Chronoranger, so that makes me the owner of PRO! As for Gingamax, he's not human

Poweranimals
05/11/02, 04:42 PM
Man, I haven't talked to Chrono in ages. There was a time when we used to talk. He told me about making PRO the best site out there. I thought he was nuts, but he came close. I think he could've had he stayed around longer.

He wanted to help me with my site, but at the time I didn't have time to work with his changes. We lost touch after a while though. What is chrono's AOL screen name, does anyone know?

~Iron Bison~

ForeverBlue
05/11/02, 08:36 PM
I don't know what's his aol screen name. I didn't ask cube that. I must of forgot to do that.

Cross My Line
05/12/02, 08:30 AM
CubeRanger lies. She/he/it probably just had an imaginary conversation in her/his/its head, and then presumed it had been with Chronoranger.

MiChaos
05/12/02, 06:46 PM
Since I'm the only mod that visits regulary, I'm the owner of this board, problem is I can only mod two topics, and this isn't one of them.

Cross My Line
05/13/02, 02:55 PM
Very true. I'm just the person who likes to mouth off to others.
-
-
Tho how people still find out about this board now the site has gone baffles me. Aside from the forum find feature which is always useless, it just seems absurd.