PDA

View Full Version : Favorite Evil Team, take two

GaoSilver
08/01/01, 09:15 PM
Who is it?

GaoSilver
08/01/01, 09:18 PM
I like Psycho Rangers

The PRLR vs. PR game is cool(see gamezone site)

BT20
08/01/01, 10:45 PM
no contest psychos all the way. it was a long huge drwan out conflict. the others are not chosices cause they just werent in long enough. evil rangers should be at least a 2weeks long.

plus psycho yellow was hot when she morphed N2 a human

GaoSilver
08/02/01, 10:44 AM
who else do you think is hot BT20

jenlovesalex
08/03/01, 05:45 PM
Definitely psychos they were the coolest and survived the longest to they were pure evil but good at it.Of course Psycho Yellow was also Marina in PRLR.

Red Tulip Ranger
08/19/01, 08:16 AM
I liked the Psycho's, they even came back in PRLG!

Other evil Rangers were Putties, bad copies or evilezed robots.

Eclipticon
09/16/01, 10:19 PM
I also liked the Psycho Rangers. They were the evil rangers. The MMPR copies of the rangers was just an idea that was kept being used again and again. Which made it pretty boring. I dont remember the shadow rangers, because you know, PRT sucked pretty much. and the cyborg rangers just got computer bug, so they weren't that evil. And the other dimensional Time Force rangers were stupid considering they looked EXACTLY LIKE the rangers. If you ask me, Toei should do another evil rangers like the Nenji Rangers(Psycho Power Rangers). Because the good thing about the Psycho rangers is that they didnt look exactly like the space rangers. Plus, there were alot more adventures with they psycho rangers. From, Rangers Gone Psycho to The Power of Pink. Plus, if Astronema made the Psycho rangers alot more powerful, and lasted longer, Dark Spector would have been obliberated for sure!

ShadowForceBlue
01/20/02, 11:44 PM
Psycho Rangers hands down

psychic ranger
01/17/11, 02:10 PM
Psychos, they gave the Rangers the hardest to beat.