PDA

View Full Version : Emma Forums

PRangerX
08/27/06, 11:17 PM
With Emma no longer wishing to keep Lahanaforums as her official forums and all the unncessary negativity spoken of her, I feel it is no longer apropiate to keep Lahana Forums open in it current forum. I don't want to keep the forums open and rob Emma of any of her privacy. I take the blame for not being an active Admin over there. But I can't just leave the forum open if people are going to make outragous claims against Emma. It isn't right of me to put her on display like that. I want to keep the board open in some shape or form. Probably as a pr board or possibly combine it with this one. I don't see any point in keeping Lahana Forums alive in its current state, when it just puts me in a awkard postion. For now the board is closed for a few days, until I decide what I am going to do. Feel free to make your comments here. I believe guest posting is still allowed.

AxelRose
08/27/06, 11:55 PM
Hey is there gonna be another forums Instead of LF???? I mean I need links maan!!!!

Kamen Rider Decade
08/28/06, 06:37 AM
If you merge the two, like I said in the email, I am not going and I be damned if I'll let you close this one down. You shouldn't even be an admin on this board, you abandoned it, let spammers run wild in general discussion.

08/28/06, 12:03 PM
from my point of view emma didn't deserve none of all of this negativity she didn't deserve it at all

Kamen Rider Decade
08/28/06, 12:27 PM
Originally posted by Guest@Aug 28 2006, 12:03 PM
from my point of view emma didn't deserve none of all of this negativity she didn't deserve it at all
But when you are a celebrity, even one as small as Emma you are going to get shit regardless of whether or not it is deserved or not. It's one of the many prices celebrities have to pay to be a celebrity.

PRangerX
08/28/06, 03:43 PM
But when you are a celebrity, even one as small as Emma you are going to get shit regardless of whether or not it is deserved or not. It's one of the many prices celebrities have to pay to be a celebrity.

Its fine to critize a celeberity. But some of those guys at Lahana Forums were acting like border line stalkers or obssessed fans. Maybe it wasn't quite that bad but it was starting to get a little scary. If Emma isn't comfortable with what used to be its offcial board than I can't let it go on. People clearly aren't able to grasp the fact that Emma isn't going to post there anymore.

And about your post from above. Your right, I shouldn't have abandoned any of the two forums. Although I always envisioned PRO as kind of a open playground. But still, I should keep up with whats going on. I am going to work on catching up on Mystic Force so I can participate more actively without being out of the loop.

I'm not sure what I am doing with Lahana Forums yet. I thought about rebranding it as the new PRO. I was going to close this one down but allow people to reply to existing posts. But I suppose it might be more fair to start fresh with a new board ( maybe even a Vbullitin or something). Than close LF and the current PRO to new threads. That way if existing RPG's could continue here and the new ones would start at the old board. And a new board would allow me to watch this place with a fresh start. There is actually a way to transfer posts to a vbullitin but I am not sure exactly how it works. But like I said I am just comming up with ideas here. I really don't know what I am going to do.

Kamen Rider Decade
08/28/06, 04:21 PM
It's fine and dandy with me if you start a new PRO board, but leave this board to someone else under a new name chosen by the new admin. Angel of Chaos or I would be great choices.

PRangerX
08/28/06, 04:59 PM
Originally posted by Cheetamus Primal@Aug 28 2006, 08:21 PM
It's fine and dandy with me if you start a new PRO board, but leave this board to someone else under a new name chosen by the new admin. Angel of Chaos or I would be great choices.
Will see, I might just keep this one open and repackage Lahana Forums as just a general tv board, so that group of people can still hang out. Since I don't think anyone really wants to merge.

08/28/06, 05:12 PM
i dont know what you will do p ranger x if darth vader or jdf's fan for life come over here and fight vader and her have had a conflict

PRangerX
08/28/06, 07:25 PM
Originally posted by Guest@Aug 28 2006, 09:12 PM
i dont know what you will do p ranger x if darth vader or jdf's fan for life come over here and fight vader and her have had a conflict
At this point the idea to repackage Lahana Forums into a general tv/entertainment board is probably my number 1 choice. So it won't effect PRO ( other than the Lahana Forum link being taking down on the splash). I own a domain called TVfuncenter.com that I was using as a gallery for tv shows. I haven't done anything with it. So I will probably move the forums over to that domain and change the theme. All the posts should be preseved. Users will be able to talk about their favorite shows, movies, music and other subjects. Basically everything they already do in the off topic thread already. So nothing will really change besides the Emma Theme being taken out. People will still be able to interact with their friends. I might even keep the gallery up so people can upload pictures of their favorite shows. As a matter of fact I will probably make an anoouncement about this right now ( on the page where the lahanaforum domain now leads).

kiraford5
08/29/06, 06:42 PM
if you dont wanna move it there and stuff, my emma lahana forum is always open! You can be admin there. the link is z14.invisionfree.com/emmalahana.

new members pop up every now and again. razi, greywolf, and a couple other members that were lahanaforums are there.

its just a suggestion that way you wouldnt have to change anything as far as this forum or any other ones go! =]

PRangerX
09/02/06, 02:33 AM
Originally posted by kiraford5@Aug 29 2006, 10:42 PM
if you dont wanna move it there and stuff, my emma lahana forum is always open! You can be admin there. the link is z14.invisionfree.com/emmalahana.

new members pop up every now and again. razi, greywolf, and a couple other members that were lahanaforums are there.

its just a suggestion that way you wouldnt have to change anything as far as this forum or any other ones go! =]
Thanks, but running another Emma forum won't help the problem. And I can't say I would be a very good admin, since I don't have time for more boards. I want a place to move Lahana Forum to, that will allow me to convert it into an off topic board. Redirecting to your forum will just cause the same problem. However, I wish you well. Its nice that you have a place to talk about Emma. Expect Lahana Forums to be reborn as TVfuncenter.com as soon as I can move everything over. I wish both forums the best.

09/02/06, 03:54 PM
but will we ever see emma again?

JasonDavidFrankFan4Life
09/02/06, 08:00 PM
dang. i had no idea the lahana forums went down :( i'm still confused about the message on there.

*~~JDFF4L~~*

PRangerX
09/02/06, 11:40 PM
Originally posted by JasonDavidFrankFan4Life@Sep 3 2006, 12:00 AM
dang. i had no idea the lahana forums went down :( i'm still confused about the message on there.

*~~JDFF4L~~*
I decided to close the forum aftter Emma's last message. It was nothing to do with her. Just that people refused to realize that she was not going to post. Plus they were commenting on her personal life. Which wasn't fair. I am going to move Lahanaforums to Tvfuncenter.com and turn it into a general tv board. All the posts and memberships will be there. Basically people will be able to do what they do in the off topic forum. I'm gonna merge the last three posts here to the other thread on the subject.

PRangerX
09/02/06, 11:50 PM
Originally posted by Guest@Sep 2 2006, 07:54 PM
but will we ever see emma again?
Emma has decided to move on. She made it clear in her last two message. She closed down her official site since she is getting back into acting. She didn't like how everyone was commenting on her personal life. I have no connection to Emma, just recapping what was said in her last message.

I decided that I should close the forums. Since people still didn't accept that Emma wasn't coming back. Even though I made it clear the forums were going unofficial a few months back. I decided that its silly to keep the forums open if people are expecting to talk to Emma, when we aren't official anymore. The place was just to crazy to be an offical forum for anyone. I take a lot of responsibilty for that.

The best I can do is bring the forums back as a general tv discussion/off topic board with a new design and url. Like I said that will happen as soon as I can get it moved. Sorry for the inconvience. But I am not going to run a fake official board.

JasonDavidFrankFan4Life
09/03/06, 03:37 AM
[Emma has decided to move on. She made it clear in her last two message. She closed down her official site since she is getting back into acting. She didn't like how everyone was commenting on her personal life. I have no connection to Emma, just recapping what was said in her last message.

I decided that I should close the forums. Since people still didn't accept that Emma wasn't coming back. Even though I made it clear the forums were going unofficial a few months back. I decided that its silly to keep the forums open if people are expecting to talk to Emma, when we aren't official anymore. The place was just to crazy to be an offical forum for anyone. I take a lot of responsibilty for that.

The best I can do is bring the forums back as a general tv discussion/off topic board with a new design and url. Like I said that will happen as soon as I can get it moved. Sorry for the inconvience. But I am not going to run a fake official board.

i hate to say this, i really do, but ur wrong. it was still the official forums. once it's gone official, it can't go un-official. most of us knew emma wasn't gonna come back. we were having fun just being fans of emma and power rangers. i'm sorry, but emma rocked and i got an idea and i'm not gonna say what it is until i get it done because obviously, you can't be trusted. i believe even some of the people on here have turned against u, i'm not for sure but i think they have. i'll let you all know what i'm doing once i get it done.

peace, love, and kermitfries,
*~~JDFF4L~~*

JasonDavidFrankFan4Life
09/03/06, 04:49 AM
ok. i did what i said i was gonna do so now i'm gonna tell u all what it is. since the lahana forums are practicly no more, i made my own lahana forums. trust me, it's gonna be way better then the old one. so ya know, come and join. The New Lahana Forums (http://z10.invisionfree.com/New_Lahana_Forums/index.php)!

peace,love,and kermit fries,
*~~JDFF4L~~*

Kamen Rider Decade
09/03/06, 10:25 AM
[

i hate to say this, i really do, but ur wrong. it was still the official forums. once it's gone official, it can't go un-official. most of us knew emma wasn't gonna come back. we were having fun just being fans of emma and power rangers. i'm sorry, but emma rocked and i got an idea and i'm not gonna say what it is until i get it done because obviously, you can't be trusted. i believe even some of the people on here have turned against u, i'm not for sure but i think they have. i'll let you all know what i'm doing once i get it done.

*~~JDFF4L~~*

When a board is made official by a person, an organization, or a company and then they pull their support the board stops being official. Lahanna Forums lost the support of Emma they no longer were official and to claim so opens up the owners & operators to litigation.

You are the one who can't be trusted.

The very use of invisionfree compared to the old board format makes it inferior.

JasonDavidFrankFan4Life
09/03/06, 01:10 PM
When a board is made official by a person, an organization, or a company and then they pull their support the board stops being official. Lahanna Forums lost the support of Emma they no longer were official and to claim so opens up the owners & operators to litigation.

You are the one who can't be trusted.

The very use of invisionfree compared to the old board format makes it inferior.

listen, i don't know who you are, but i was one of the most trusted people on the original lahana forums. in case you don't know, razi is one of my best firends and she was an admin of lahana forums. and ya know, i'm just trying to keep an emma lahana forum up instead of just some plain old tv one where you can talk about anything. there's enough pr tv forums. i should know, i helped create one. i'm sorry, but emma needs to face the fact that people r going to talk about her personal life, however i don't permit that kind of stuff on the new lahana forums that i created. and invisionfree is a good site to use.

*~~JDFF4L~~*

PRangerX
09/03/06, 02:36 PM
[

*~~JDFF4L~~*

How can it be the official forums if Emma didn't want to have anything to do with them anymore? Plus she seemed to want the forum closed, but didn't hold a grudge that it wasn't. In her last message she was angry at some of the slander said against her. It is clear she was no longer comfortable with the forum. It made me feel awkard so I decided to close the forums. I am not saying everyone is bad. Its just that some of the people over there couldn't accept that Emma was not going to post. When Emma decided not to post anymore the forums ceased to be offical. You can't have an official forum where the subject wants nothing to do with you. Emma was nice about it, but do you understand the trouble I could get into. If I falsly say Lahana Forums is her offcial forum she could come after me. I don't think she will since she doesn't seem like a vindictive person. But I am not going to take any chances.

I am not out to screw anybody over. Thats why I am moving the forum. Everything will be the same, the design will just be different thats all.

PRangerX
09/03/06, 02:38 PM
Originally posted by JasonDavidFrankFan4Life@Sep 3 2006, 08:49 AM
ok. i did what i said i was gonna do so now i'm gonna tell u all what it is. since the lahana forums are practicly no more, i made my own lahana forums. trust me, it's gonna be way better then the old one. so ya know, come and join. The New Lahana Forums (http://z10.invisionfree.com/New_Lahana_Forums/index.php)!

peace,love,and kermit fries,
*~~JDFF4L~~*
I really have no problem with you starting your own Emma Forum. Just like the user above has her own. Good luck to you.

PRangerX
09/03/06, 02:43 PM
listen, i don't know who you are, but i was one of the most trusted people on the original lahana forums. in case you don't know, razi is one of my best firends and she was an admin of lahana forums. and ya know, i'm just trying to keep an emma lahana forum up instead of just some plain old tv one where you can talk about anything. there's enough pr tv forums. i should know, i helped create one. i'm sorry, but emma needs to face the fact that people r going to talk about her personal life, however i don't permit that kind of stuff on the new lahana forums that i created. and invisionfree is a good site to use.

*~~JDFF4L~~*

I'm not turning Lahana Forums into a PR forum. Its just going to be a general board where people can talk about anything they want. Focusing on tv shows , but really pretty much anything can be discussed. All the old posts and everything LF had will be there. I have a PR forum here so I don't need another one.

But like I said good luck with your forum. I hope you enjoy it, truthfully.

JasonDavidFrankFan4Life
09/03/06, 03:47 PM
the link to the lahana forums was on emma's main site long after she wanted nothing to do with it. i'm just saying that it was still part of her site and part of her life. she could at least say "hey, ya know please stop saying things about my personal life. it's mine and i don't want people talking about it. maybe if you stop, i would come and post more often but you all ask to much of me and i'm a very busy person. you just have to understand i'm not gonna be around all the time. i got a life outside of the forums and you can talk about what you want just don't talk about my person life" instead, she said she wanted them closed. some of my stuff on there, i can't get to anymore. it's y i created my own forums. i've seen many places that have a bunch of general stuff go down the drain. it needs to be pretty much on one specific thing for it to work. like this place. it's all about power rangers. it's nice and simple and nothing compared to that rangerboard place.

PRangerX
09/03/06, 09:02 PM
Originally posted by JasonDavidFrankFan4Life@Sep 3 2006, 07:47 PM
the link to the lahana forums was on emma's main site long after she wanted nothing to do with it. i'm just saying that it was still part of her site and part of her life. she could at least say "hey, ya know please stop saying things about my personal life. it's mine and i don't want people talking about it. maybe if you stop, i would come and post more often but you all ask to much of me and i'm a very busy person. you just have to understand i'm not gonna be around all the time. i got a life outside of the forums and you can talk about what you want just don't talk about my person life" instead, she said she wanted them closed. some of my stuff on there, i can't get to anymore. it's y i created my own forums. i've seen many places that have a bunch of general stuff go down the drain. it needs to be pretty much on one specific thing for it to work. like this place. it's all about power rangers. it's nice and simple and nothing compared to that rangerboard place.
The place just wasn't stable enough. It wasn't admined or modded enough to be an official forum. I don't blame Emma at all. I beleive she did try to get people to calm down. But there wasn't much she could do. Honestly, she had already given up on the forum before I became admin. She asked for it to be shut down and assumed it was. For the record, her own site was shut down. She decided to go back to acting and does not want to have an online presence right now. Emma has no obligation to interact with us.

Sure Emma could have kept telling members to stop talking about her personal life and everything you mentioned. But she did that and no one would listen. No matter how much it was clear that Emma wasn't going to post regularly, people just kept on expecting her to be back. It just wouldn't have worked.

Will see how the general board works. I orginally was going to turn it into a PR board. And redirect everyone here to Lahana Forums. But I dudn't think anyone really wanted to merge. So I decided to go with the general idea.

You will be able to access your stuff once I get things back up. I actually just moved everything. I am just trying to retrieve my password so I can get things going again.

Kamen Rider Decade
09/04/06, 03:49 PM

*~~JDFF4L~~*

I don't care if the Pope trusted you, what others think or don't think of you is meaningless to this discussion.

I don't care who your friends are or what they do. It means nothing to this discussion. Stop name dropping, at least stop dropping names that mean nothing.

That 'plain old tv one where you can talk about anything' has more value.

Again useless, irrelevant information

While that is true, she has a right to determine what can and can not be said about her on her official forums.

There are better good board systems to use. Invisionfree doesn't qualify as good, at best mediocre.

JasonDavidFrankFan4Life
09/05/06, 12:42 AM
I don't care if the Pope trusted you, what others think or don't think of you is meaningless to this discussion.

I don't care who your friends are or what they do. It means nothing to this discussion. Stop name dropping, at least stop dropping names that mean nothing.

That 'plain old tv one where you can talk about anything' has more value.

Again useless, irrelevant information

While that is true, she has a right to determine what can and can not be said about her on her official forums.

There are better good board systems to use. Invisionfree doesn't qualify as good, at best mediocre.

ya know what, ur being a real jerk. i'm just here until i know for sure what is to become of LF and what the link to it is. that's the only reason why i ever joined this place, once i get the info i want, i will make sure that my profile is deleted off of here. and as for the invisionfree part of your argument, you are wrong. the one, the only, the miz is making an invisionfree forum known as Mizfit Forums his official message boards. i, myself, am working with him and his girlfriend, maryse, to get everything up and running. if one of the biggest reality tv stars gone wwe wrestler who happened to win the debut match is wanting to use invisionfree, then i say invisionfree is a really good place to go to.

*~~JasonDavidFrankFan4Life~~*

JasonDavidFrankFan4Life
09/05/06, 12:46 AM
oh yeah. and about me and darthvader going at it, it was all darthvader's doing. ya know, i tried to get him to leave me alone, but he says that me and razi turned on him when it was really him who turned on us. besides, he's a weak person. he ended up hiding behind his sister when it got down right nasty in a series of e-mails that were exchanged. anyone who hides behind their sister is just down right pathetic and he can talk about me all he wants, i don't care because the bottom line is that he's an evil stalker who tries to say that everyone has turned on him when it's him how has turned and doesn't know when to stop even after everyone else has stopped arguing with the jerk.

Kamen Rider Decade
09/05/06, 06:27 AM
ya know what, ur being a real jerk. i'm just here until i know for sure what is to become of LF and what the link to it is. that's the only reason why i ever joined this place, once i get the info i want, i will make sure that my profile is deleted off of here. and as for the invisionfree part of your argument, you are wrong. the one, the only, the miz is making an invisionfree forum known as Mizfit Forums his official message boards. i, myself, am working with him and his girlfriend, maryse, to get everything up and running. if one of the biggest reality tv stars gone wwe wrestler who happened to win the debut match is wanting to use invisionfree, then i say invisionfree is a really good place to go to.

Glad you noticed. This is my default setting.

Whoopie don't care who the hell that is.

Un hunh, sure, whatever you say.

He's cheap, he's a pathetic actor, and he didn't win a wrestling match he acted out a script. He also needs to get a real job, where he provides something of real benefit, not homo-erotic 'entertainment'.

09/05/06, 10:15 AM
cheeta musprimal i have some advice on miss frank fan for life ban her she is not too be trusted i was on the orignal lahana forum and i heard what she did back then to a formor member on there when she's the one who caused all the bickering too that formor member and she betrayed him and she made a radio show about him spreading lies about him i warn you she is not to be trusted

09/05/06, 10:15 AM
Originally posted by Guest@Sep 5 2006, 02:15 PM
cheeta musprimal i have some advice on miss frank fan for life ban her she is not too be trusted i was on the orignal lahana forum and i heard what she did back then to a formor member on there when she's the one who caused all the bickering too that formor member and she betrayed him and she made a radio show about him spreading lies about him i warn you she is not to be trusted
cheetamus im sorry i mispelled your name

PRangerX
09/05/06, 12:06 PM
And people wonder why Emma doesn't want to post at Lahana Forums anymore.

Kamen Rider Decade
09/05/06, 12:20 PM
Originally posted by PRangerX@Sep 5 2006, 12:06 PM
And people wonder why Emma doesn't want to post at Lahana Forums anymore.
If I was (thank god I am not) famous or Lahanna Famous (you know the type been on a nationally aired show but less than ten percent of the country knows the person) I wouldn't post on a forum dedicated to me.

JasonDavidFrankFan4Life
09/06/06, 01:38 AM
Glad you noticed. This is my default setting.

Whoopie don't care who the hell that is.

Un hunh, sure, whatever you say.

He's cheap, he's a pathetic actor, and he didn't win a wrestling match he acted out a script. He also needs to get a real job, where he provides something of real benefit, not homo-erotic 'entertainment'.

i don't think i mentioned this, but miz is also a public speaker to teen about peer presure and drug abuse and a bunch of other things. and ya know, i know how wrestling is, i've watched it my entire life, i know most of the people in the wrestling buisness, however, it's not all fake. try during a huricarana without proper training, you could get seriously injured. now ecw, that was real stuff. the barbed wire, the burns, no rules, that was real pro wrestling.

JasonDavidFrankFan4Life
09/06/06, 01:51 AM
Originally posted by Guest+Sep 5 2006, 02:15 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Guest @ Sep 5 2006, 02:15 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Guest@Sep 5 2006, 02:15 PM
cheetamus im sorry i mispelled your name [/b][/quote]
you who know nothing of what really happened outside of LF and have most likely teamed up with that jerk Aaron and/ or travis, you are wrong. i did not betray travis. razi can tell you that for a fact. he is the one who spread the lies. he is also childish and very idiotic. he actually thought he was gonna die in a storm and wanted to stay at my place, ugh no, that wasn't gonna happen. he in fact, harassed me constantly and i threatened him with charges. all you people see is what went on at LF when there was actually alot more to it. ask greg, ask razi, they will both tell you what i have told you about travis. they've talked to the guy themselves and know what he is like. heck, ask joe even. he knows what went on. i believe i got the e-mails still of what went on. so ya know, whoever you are that says i'm spreading lies, i think you're lieing because i do not lie about something like this. ya know, i was on travis's side when he went after emma, but then i realised how much of a jerk he was and he would not leave me alone. i thought he was the most aweful thing i have ever seen. eewww just thinking about what he looks like makes me wanna puke. so you know what, you all can believe what you want, but the person with the truth always win and i'm the one who is telling the truth. and my radio show, i only bashed him once on that thing. it was never ment to be a thing where i bashed people. it was something that had to be done and so i did it. as soon as i get around to it, my radio show is going to be back up and you will see for yourselves that my online radio show was not ment for bashing people. and i think that this guest person that i'm replying to is Travis. because Travis has a tendency to go under guest and post crap about people. he did that at forums i was an admin at and i caught him because of his IP address and my anti-virus/ firewall software i had that could trace IP addresses easily. all the ones i thought were travis pointed directly to him. so ya know, go to hell, travis. you're a fricken stalker and if you ever come near me, i will have a whole army by my side ready to attack at my command because unlike you, i have connections, connections with some pretty powerful people. you do not want some Oklahoma Fury after you. it won't be a pretty site when they are chasing after you so go hide behind your sister like you did a few months ago and stay there forever because no one wants to see you around anymore.

peace, love, and kermitfries (support the band eyeshine! johnny young bosch is the lead singer. go to www.eyeshine.net and buy their cd)

09/06/06, 09:03 AM
you need to get a life and grow up whoever you are and shut up you talk to much

Travis' sister.
09/07/06, 12:14 AM
[cheeta musprimal i have some advice on miss frank fan for life ban her she is not too be trusted i was on the orignal lahana forum and i heard what she did back then to a formor member on there when she's the one who caused all the bickering too that formor member and she betrayed him and she made a radio show about him spreading lies about him i warn you she is not to be trusted

you who know nothing of what really happened outside of LF and have most likely teamed up with that jerk Aaron and/ or travis, you are wrong. i did not betray travis. razi can tell you that for a fact. he is the one who spread the lies. he is also childish and very idiotic. he actually thought he was gonna die in a storm and wanted to stay at my place, ugh no, that wasn't gonna happen. he in fact, harassed me constantly and i threatened him with charges. all you people see is what went on at LF when there was actually alot more to it. ask greg, ask razi, they will both tell you what i have told you about travis. they've talked to the guy themselves and know what he is like. heck, ask joe even. he knows what went on. i believe i got the e-mails still of what went on. so ya know, whoever you are that says i'm spreading lies, i think you're lieing because i do not lie about something like this. ya know, i was on travis's side when he went after emma, but then i realised how much of a jerk he was and he would not leave me alone. i thought he was the most aweful thing i have ever seen. eewww just thinking about what he looks like makes me wanna puke. so you know what, you all can believe what you want, but the person with the truth always win and i'm the one who is telling the truth. and my radio show, i only bashed him once on that thing. it was never ment to be a thing where i bashed people. it was something that had to be done and so i did it. as soon as i get around to it, my radio show is going to be back up and you will see for yourselves that my online radio show was not ment for bashing people. and i think that this guest person that i'm replying to is Travis. because Travis has a tendency to go under guest and post crap about people. he did that at forums i was an admin at and i caught him because of his IP address and my anti-virus/ firewall software i had that could trace IP addresses easily. all the ones i thought were travis pointed directly to him. so ya know, go to hell, travis. you're a fricken stalker and if you ever come near me, i will have a whole army by my side ready to attack at my command because unlike you, i have connections, connections with some pretty powerful people. you do not want some Oklahoma Fury after you. it won't be a pretty site when they are chasing after you so go hide behind your sister like you did a few months ago and stay there forever because no one wants to see you around anymore.

You're really annoying o_o;

You talk shit, you say you have people behind you.
So why can't Travis have anyone behind him?

Wow, annoying.

Next time, be sure you don't sound like you're scared of lil o' me. =] Are you mad Travis got someone who could take you on? You make me laugh.

jenniferc
09/10/06, 02:12 AM
idea change into show & music and fun game forum.

i know how emma feel.

PRangerX
09/10/06, 04:14 PM
Originally posted by jenniferc@Sep 10 2006, 06:12 AM
idea change into show & music and fun game forum.

i know how emma feel.
Thats basically what I am going to do. I lost my password and can't access the forums. Can you give me your password at Lahanaforums? So I can change my own pass and get the forum set up for the change?

My email is tuxedodragon@aol.com

jenniferc
09/10/06, 04:55 PM
i can join in here and send you pm not email because my mom will mad me if i send you password
at email.

DarkMan
09/14/06, 08:29 AM
i cant wait for it too go up i mean this will be a chance to redeem it

DarkMan
09/21/06, 05:00 PM
miss frank fan for life that was me who sent those messages not travis me and he told me all about your stupid charges boy your pretty pathedic going after a disabled person irl jeez you are weak and he also told me everything else about you and i have something to tell you from your friend you betrayed because of everything that you did too him he is going to host it on his own radio show and tell everything including how you planned to take emmas forums from prangerx now thats just weak and pathedic he is going to tell his side of the story resistance is futile your revolutionary group is going down and you are the liar dont call me a liar you jerk so i sugest you stay hidden and not come back besides the only scared one around here is you he gave up everything and all this fighting and he has redeemed himself i wont tell you how or why but he has so just grow up get a life and leave him alone you (pardon my french rangerx) Fucking Stalker

Kamen Rider Decade
09/21/06, 09:49 PM
Here is a marvelous idea, take all petty bickering shove it up your assholes and get the fuck off this board.

We don't need, nor want this stupid bullshit on here.

PRangerX
09/24/06, 03:09 AM
Sorry for the delay about the board not going back up. I have my password and everything. But for some reason when I log in I get redirected to the old board.

SuperFlyDarkMan
09/30/06, 11:39 PM
well miss jdf's fan for life i have a message for you from darth vader interception the ball is in his corner now sorry

PRangerX
10/23/06, 03:03 PM
I have updated my announcement at Lahanaforums.com. Sorry its been so long. But I have interesting news.

http://www.lahanaforums.com