PDA

View Full Version : Teleportation and Communicators

Kimberly Hart
02/09/18, 12:06 PM
These were staples of the MMPR through Turbo teams. Yet with Space the communicators were gone, as was teleportation. Why did they get rid of this? Should they bring it back?

MattEmily
02/09/18, 01:16 PM
it would've been seen as redundant with them using other transport vehicles

MMPR Forever
02/09/18, 05:14 PM
It was a big mistake to take this away from the franchise as they were hallmarks of MMPR. I have no doubt they would be brought back if MMPR came back.

A Gia To Remember
02/09/18, 05:16 PM
I think they just phased it out once the went with single season teams.

Mega Mission
02/09/18, 05:18 PM
lMegaforce kind of brought it back in fhe first episode. I am talking about when Gosei has Tensou first teleport the Rangers in.

MattEmily
02/09/18, 05:23 PM
I think they just phased it out once the went with single season teams.

not just that but it was redundant since Space had the Megaship, Gliders and tank.
Galaxy had the ship, Cycles and Jammers.
Lightspeed had the Rover and Cycles.
Time Force had the Jet and Cycles.
Wild Force had the Cycles.
Ninja Storm had the Gliders and Cycles.
Dino Thunder had Cycles and Riders.
SPD had Cycles and a Jeep do I need to continue?

lMegaforce kind of brought it back in fhe first episode. I am talking about when Gosei has Tensou first teleport the Rangers in.

that was just a temporary thing that we never saw after that.

Blastr Zack
02/09/18, 06:03 PM
I wouldn't mind if they brought it back.

Bansheera's Revenge
02/10/18, 07:23 AM
It is funny how the humvee was able to get the Lightspeed Rangers around the city so fast. But Mariner Bay was probably fairly small.

Itzy Bitzy Carter
02/10/18, 07:24 AM
It is funny how the humvee was able to get the Lightspeed Rangers around the city so fast. But Mariner Bay was probably fairly small.

Especially with Carter driving. I'm surprised they didn't get in more accidents.

Hayley Oliver
02/10/18, 08:00 AM
Matt's right it became redundant. They had other forms of transportation. Plus morphers started to double as communicators. Once the Command Center/ Power Chamber was gone teleportation and the old communication network were lost.

Kimberly Hart
02/10/18, 11:43 AM
To answer my own question. I think they should bring it back. I am surprised they didn't use this in the new movie. But they made a lot of questionable decisions. Teleportation would be cool to have back. And who doesn't miss the sound of those communicators?

A Gia To Remember
02/10/18, 11:44 AM
Its too bad because Megaforce could have easily see both. And of course I mean more then the one teleport they did in episode 1.

Astro Omega
02/10/18, 11:46 AM
One thing missing from the Megaship was a teleporter. They didn't need the old communicators because the Morphers had them built in. I do think the sound the morphers made was kind of bland compared to the original.

Usagi Reborn
02/12/18, 11:33 AM
Its just something that got lost in all the hearly changes they started to make.

A Gia To Remember
02/12/18, 03:15 PM
They didn't really need teleportation in Space and never brought it back. Like I said, Megaforce could have brought it back.

Goldar's Revenge
02/12/18, 03:41 PM
As Tzachor gained more power and they got further from MMPR, that kind of continuity was dropped.

Sentai Snob
02/12/18, 06:08 PM
They were smart to get rid of this nonsense. Just like they were smart to start getting closure to copying Japanese Sentai. MMAS is just hard to watch in season 2 and 3.