PDA

View Full Version : Bridges Morpher

Bridge's Brigade
01/31/18, 12:00 PM
Did anyone else think it was strange when Bridge lost his morpher and was sent a replacement for it? Shouldn't morphers be harder to replace?

MattEmily
01/31/18, 12:14 PM
Did anyone else think it was strange when Bridge lost his morpher and was sent a replacement for it? Shouldn't morphers be harder to replace?

I do think it was strange but not because of that it was generally easy for Kat to make them she just chose to not go crazy with them unless there was a need for more Rangers.

Saban Fan
01/31/18, 12:25 PM
This kind of oversight would never have happened if Saban was still in charge.

Goldar's Revenge
01/31/18, 07:51 PM
It was a really odd thing. Morphers should never be disposable or easolye replaced. It was just a bad idea.

MattEmily
01/31/18, 08:19 PM
This kind of oversight would never have happened if Saban was still in charge.

please don't make me laugh with your delusions of course it would've happened since Tzachor was calling the shots more frequently as of Lost Galaxy why do you think Chip and Jackie quit after Time Force? because of Tzachor and his obsessive need to do everything the same that Sentai did it even down to the same exact angles, poses and movements. It happened in Dekaranger so if Tzachor was still with the crew and it's likely he would be then it would've been happening in the Power Rangers counterpart as well.

It was a really odd thing. Morphers should never be disposable or easily replaced. It was just a bad idea.

I don't mind them being easily replaceable don't forget that Ninjor has magical powers so he could restore pretty much any of the powers same with the Sentinel Knight but I do agree with you about the disposable limited time Morpher that idea was just dumb.

Sailor Saban
01/31/18, 10:13 PM
Tzachor, Sloan, Sacamoto, Lynn, Marchand, and Bhaumik all learned their craft from Saban. I am sure Saban was still secretly in charge of Wild Force. The drop in quality of the show didn't start until Ninja Storm. Disney couldn't produce the show without Saban.

Massive Ego
01/31/18, 10:16 PM
Saban sold to Disney during Time Force's post production. Saban had no involvement in Wild Force secret or otherwise. And even if he did, he wouldn't have been a writer. Thats not really ever what he has been. That said the quality of the show did go on the crapper after WF. But it didn't recover when Saban returned either.

Goldar's Revenge
02/01/18, 11:52 AM
please don't make me laugh with your delusions of course it would've happened since Tzachor was calling the shots more frequently as of Lost Galaxy why do you think Chip and Jackie quit after Time Force? because of Tzachor and his obsessive need to do everything the same that Sentai did it even down to the same exact angles, poses and movements. It happened in Dekaranger so if Tzachor was still with the crew and it's likely he would be then it would've been happening in the Power Rangers counterpart as well.

I don't mind them being easily replaceable don't forget that Ninjor has magical powers so he could restore pretty much any of the powers same with the Sentinel Knight but I do agree with you about the disposable limited time Morpher that idea was just dumb.

Ninjor didn't magically replace the lost morphers on a whim though. He didn't show up to make Kim a new coin when she lost hers. Thats like what happened with Bridge.

MattEmily
02/01/18, 12:30 PM
Ninjor didn't magically replace the lost morphers on a whim though. He didn't show up to make Kim a new coin when she lost hers. Thats like what happened with Bridge.

that's because he was never summoned for so he was never asked about it

Goldar's Revenge
02/01/18, 05:04 PM
that's because he was never summoned for so he was never asked about it

But if that happened it would have been a cop out too.

Maligore
02/01/18, 05:05 PM
SPD wasn't cheap like Saban and Disney are in real life.

Lothor's Revenge
02/01/18, 05:09 PM
I dotnr have a problem with it either. SPD was a high tech organization. They had far more resources than most other Ranger teams. If anyone is able to replace morphers on the fly its them. Obviously the power slurce they use alongside the Morphing Grid isn't in the morpher itself.

MattEmily
02/01/18, 05:13 PM
I dotnr have a problem with it either. SPD was a high tech organization. They had far more resources than most other Ranger teams. If anyone is able to replace morphers on the fly its them. Obviously the power slurce they use alongside the Morphing Grid isn't in the morpher itself.

exactly it was an advanced police organization with vast resources and vast funds to help expand their team's needs but not to the point of giving any of its members a good salary so despite what our cheap bird says they were actually in reality just as cheap as both Saban and Disney are.

Captain Mutiny
02/02/18, 01:28 PM
Its just not something that should have happened. They shluld have came up with a way fpr Bridge to get his old morpher back. If he lost the powers in the begineninf and the whole episode was about making him a new morpher, then that would have been a different story.

Yellow Fan Forever
02/03/18, 08:31 PM
It was a first for Power Rangers. Breaking a morpher is usually a very hard problem to solve.

Continuity Ranger
02/04/18, 03:11 PM
It didn't feel like something that should be part of continuity. But it happened so it is.

Yellow Fan Forever
02/05/18, 09:20 AM
That was a cool ability to just be able to replicate a morpher.