PDA

View Full Version : What if Billy never left?

MattEmily
12/01/17, 05:56 PM
Do you think Zordon would even ask Dimitria to come by and have a new Alpha around in his and Alpha 5's absence?

Astro Omega
12/01/17, 06:08 PM
Billy as the mentor for the new Turbo Rangers? That would have been interesting, I never thought of that.

True Blue
12/01/17, 06:10 PM
Billy would have replaced Rocky and passed his powers down to Justin in "Passing Of The Torch".

MMPR Forever
12/01/17, 06:13 PM
The Zeo and Turbo take offs would have been more true to MMPR. Not sure if it would have been enough since Zeo 's first half screwed up by downplaying Billy.

MattEmily
12/01/17, 06:13 PM
Billy as the mentor for the new Turbo Rangers? That would have been interesting, I never thought of that.

indeed since it's not like Dimitria even told the team anything.

Massive Ego
12/01/17, 09:29 PM
Dimitria was a drag. It would have been much better to have Billy as mentor. But Ypst was long gone.

Byron Stinger
12/01/17, 09:31 PM
I always thought Billy would have been a good Phantom Ranger.

Phantom Stranger
12/01/17, 09:34 PM
Phantom needed to be a mysterious new person. If Billy stayed he would have just given tech support like he did in part of Zeo. He would have left with the original Turbos. He probably would have been a close mentor of Justin.

Sentai Is Forever
12/01/17, 09:40 PM
They messed up Phantom Ranger in that his counterpart isn't even a Ranger. And he doesn't have a major role besides giving the Carrangers more zords.

You guys are lucky you had Billy as long as you did. Shi Blue never was in Dairanger, Kukuranger, or Ohranger.

MattEmily
12/01/17, 10:17 PM
They messed up Phantom Ranger in that his counterpart isn't even a Ranger. And he doesn't have a major role besides giving the Carrangers more zords.

You guys are lucky you had Billy as long as you did. Shi Blue never was in Dairanger, Kukuranger, or Ohranger.

Only you would consider such a thing a mess up but it's not. Phantom was a great idea. VRV Master was a bad idea and a bad concept I don't know what the Sentai crew was smoking when they wrote his story but it was that horrible.

Massive Ego
12/02/17, 11:52 AM
It was probably time to write the Billy character off when they did. Especially if he was never going to be a Ranger again.

Tommy Hater
12/02/17, 05:59 PM
Tommy should have been written out instead. Billy could have been made leader.

Sensei's No Dude
12/02/17, 06:05 PM
They should have just made Billy Gold. Maybe they could have convinced Yost to stay.

Maligore
12/02/17, 06:16 PM
i believe Saban was probably too cheap to keep paying Yost.

MattEmily
12/02/17, 06:30 PM
i believe Saban was probably too cheap to keep paying Yost.

wouldn't have made a difference you're not staying somewhere if you're constantly being attacked about who you are.

Lord Vrak
12/02/17, 07:48 PM
Thats a bummer that even played a role in his departure. I am glad he is doing well now though.

MMPR Fan
12/02/17, 08:03 PM
David Yost should have been allowed to stay on the show as long as he wanted. Just like all the originals. Once the originals started to leave it wasn't the same show anymore.

MattEmily
12/02/17, 08:41 PM
David Yost should have been allowed to stay on the show as long as he wanted. Just like all the originals. Once the originals started to leave it wasn't the same show anymore.

he left on his own the crew never wanted him to leave.

SPD Emergency
12/02/17, 09:19 PM
Its a shame he felt like he had to leave.

Pink Alien Ranger
12/03/17, 08:06 AM
i like the idea of Billy as the new mentor. He could have also been Phantom Ranger. I don't know what they were thinking when they created Dimitria.

Ashley Andros
12/03/17, 08:18 AM
I could still see Billy as Phantom. Since Phantom was kind of like a mentor to the new Turbos.

Billy Cranston
12/03/17, 02:04 PM
i really wish Billy stayed on through mid Turbo.